We are pleased to announce that with the latest update of the Snapfix platform, we have changed how you add (new) users to your groups. These new changes aim to simplify the process of adding new users to groups and creating an overall better user experience for our customers.
Here is an overview of the changes made:
- We’ve split out the user list into two parts:
1) When opening the User tab in Group Settings, the first list you’ll see are the users who are in the group.
2) After tapping the “Add users to this group” button you’ll see the list of users who are already in your Snapfix network (from other groups you share) and can directly be added to this group by selecting them and tapping ‘Done’.
- If the user you’d like to add is not yet in your Snapfix network, simply tap “Add a new user”. This opens a pop-up asking for a phone number or email address.
- Once submitted, if there is a Snapfix account with any of these details, then the user will be added to the group.
- However, if there is no Snapfix account yet with those account details, the user will receive an invitation SMS or email with the ask to register an account. The user can download the app from the app store or visit web.snapfix.com and complete the registration steps.
- Each invited user is listed in the group as invitation pending. When the user registers with the details used for the invitation, then they will automatically be added to the group they were invited into.
It’s easier than ever to get things done now that each new user has to create their own Snapfix account before being added to a group.